Today marks a big day for our team at Pliant.
We are thrilled to announce that we have earned $10M in A-Round funding led by Osage Venture Partners
Pliant’s modern user interface for low code automation.
Since launching out of stealth mode not two years ago, our close-knit team has already accomplished more than we ever imagined possible. The concept for starting Pliant was based on the need to develop and deliver a simple, streamlined, and secure low-code platform that empowered organizations to automate complex business and IT processes in minutes, not weeks. In the time since, we’ve built upon these fundamental capabilities, delivering measurable value to an incredible and growing roster of customers.
A brief retrospective of developmental highlights since Pliant’s inception include:
- Support for 100+ API connectors, enabling broad coverage for rapid automation
- Introduction of industry-only 15-day API SLA, ensuring swift support for new technologies
- Reimagined flow-based interface, simplifying the way users automate with action blocks
- Launch of pre-packaged solutions for ITSM orchestration, Kubernetes management, user onboarding, and more
- Enhancements to Pliant’s cross-domain and cross-product workflow assembly and orchestration capabilities
This Series-A funding will allow us to staff up and hire additional team members who will focus on go-to-market and development strategies. We plan to accelerate enhancements to the core platform while providing an ever-greater experience for our customers. These efforts are aimed at increasing the value customers derive from Pliant, such as accelerating time to market of new products, increasing agility and productivity, and introducing savings through task and worker offload.
In the coming months, keep an eye out for exciting new releases and updates from Pliant as we:
- Broaden ready access to our platform
- Accelerate engagement through an expanded community
- Deliver deeper capabilities and additional out-of-the-box solutions
“As we enter this next phase of growth, I want to take a moment to thank our very talented team, without whom we would not be here today,” says Vess Bakalov, Pliant’s Founder and CEO. “I’d also like to thank the investors who believe in our technology, market, and ability to execute including Osage Venture Partners, Gutbrain Ventures, VT Technology Venture, Azure Capital Partners, Timothy McSweeney, BrightCap Ventures, Newfund Capital, New Slack Ventures, Leading Edge and others.”
Finally, and most importantly, our team at Pliant would like to thank the many customers who have tested and validated Pliant’s unique capabilities, deployed them to improve their business, and partnered with us to deliver on the promise of making automation and orchestration simple, streamlined, and secure.
To learn more about Pliant, contact us today.
To join us, check out our careers page.