Pliant API Gateway
Packaged, Productized API Automation
The Challenge: Providing widespread, consumable API-based services while maintaining security, visibility, and control.
The Solution: Pliant API Gateway. Provide secure, productized APIs with maximum control and visibility.
Limit users to only certain functions within a broader API.
- Access to API functionality is no longer an “all or nothing” scenario. Carve out specific functions within a broader API and define access by user, team, or role.
- Add a layer of control around production APIs such as hours of usage, use frequency, and more.
- Prevent overuse and abuse with centralized authentication management, and by defining the applications, users, and networks that can call specific APIs.
Provide APIs “as-a-service” within your organization.
- Publish documented, supported APIs that can be consumed by other groups, applications, and users within your organization.
- Maximize your APIs by replicating their impact across multiple lines of business.
- Support continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD).
- Leverage the Pliant API Gateway to provide legacy scripts as APIs.