As we continue to feel the impact COVID-19, I wanted to reach out on behalf of the Pliant Team to assure you that we stand ready to service you, our customers, during this difficult time. In service of employee health, and to do our part in stemming the spread of this virus, we instituted the following policies as of Monday, March 16th:
- A shift to an entirely remote workforce.
- Discontinued all business travel.
- A shift to virtual onboarding/training.
We will continue to revisit these policies on a weekly basis.
Prior to this shift, more than half of our employee base was already remote and those that were in the physical office have the appropriate infrastructure at home to support their daily work. As such, we are able to support our customers at the same level as we can when physically in the office. We apologize to those customers who were expecting on-site consultations over the coming weeks; we hope to be able to do those visits remotely or in person as soon as possible.
While we at Pliant are fortunate to have minimal business interruption we recognize that may not be the case for many of our customers. As you face challenges in this COVID-19 environment, please know that Pliant is here to help in any way we can. Please reach out to me at email@example.com, or your customer success manager, if there is anything we can do to support you during this difficult time. Some additional information below:
- Shift to remote work setup: Please reach out to your support team should you need assistance setting-up new workflows to cater to your remote workforce.
- COVID-19 Information: We are relying on the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for all information regarding this virus.
These are trying times, but I know we will get through them together. As always, thank you for your continued support and partnership.
Stay safe and well,
The Pliant Team