Responsible for writing and editing customer-facing documentation and training. The position requires working closely with Product Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams in order to ensure the product documentation fulfills all department requirements.
• Develop and maintain the Pliant customer documentation such as User / Administration / How-To / Quick Start / Installation Guides, etc.
• Develops graphics through the use of screen capture tools and graphic editing tools related to applicable projects assigned
3+ years of technical writing experience
• Working knowledge of and experience operating in a Linux environment (Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat)
• Ability to read, write and compile technical documents, including feature descriptions, customer use cases, and release notes using industry best practices
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate in a remote team environment, actively engage subject matter experts and follow through on commitments
• Demonstrated experience in writing clear and concise procedural documentation for a technical audience
• Experience with agile and comfort with rapid iteration and delivery
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables