Pliant delivers highly scalable and flexible automation technology, enabling organizations to accelerate otherwise manual and time-consuming functions. From simple and secure low-code automated actions, to highly complex cross-domain, cross-platform orchestration, Pliant aggregates and consolidates automated workflows into one powerful unified platform.
Pliant is headquartered in Boston, but most of our workforce is remote. We’re a small but rapidly growing team delivering meaningful and measurable value to a pretty impressive list of customers, one of whom recently shared:
“Pliant has been great to work with. There are so few companies that I have bumped into that make me say ‘okay, these people get it, I’m excited, I want to work with them.”
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned project leader ready to join our team as we enter an exciting new phase of our product lifecycle and go-to-market approach. We have a hands-on and collaborative culture; the ideal candidate is willing to work cross-functionally with development, marketing, sales and customer success teams. The role will steward all elements of the launch of our newest emerging product, a free-for-use SaaS version of our core platform.
- Develop, organize, and manage project plan to accelerate availability of “Community Edition” SaaS product, currently in early closed beta
- Research and implement best practices for similar offers, driving adoption at all levels of the business
- Work with developers to define product requirements and prioritize backlog based on field and customer input
- Understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Research and implement go-to-market plans in collaboration with marketing, sales, and business development teams to drive demand, customer adoption and revenue
- Develop and refine marketing content including sales collateral, website content, videos, blogs, and more
- Contribute to customer community portal, ensuring enablement content is published and promoted, and communications are moderated and addressed
- Own 3rd party analytics and UI guides rollout and management, optimizing onboarding / user experience; develop trigger-based nurture tracks informed by behavior analytics
- Utilize data analytics, research, product reviews, user feedback and product testing to ensure consistency and quality across all end user features
- Lead and take accountability for business results, and market share growth.
- 5+ years product management or product marketing experience
- Prior experience leading projects
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Experience within technology, security, data analytics, SaaS or Cloud based is preferred
- Outstanding verbal communications and skilled in creating content and delivering presentations to support sales and marketing initiatives
- Strong writer and collaborator who understands how to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business value for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and to get products/features launched on-time
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations