You are a true business leader ready to join our marketing team, which guides and champions the go-to-market strategy and execution of our industry-leading platform. Serving as a cross-functional leader, this person works with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop an ongoing initiative for driving ARR and overall growth.
- Research, propose and implement go-to-market plans in collaboration with marketing, sales, and business development teams to drive demand, customer adoption and revenue.
- Develop and refine marketing content including sales collateral, thought-leadership presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, press releases, by-lined articles, webcasts, whitepapers and more.
- Position our sales organization to win through effective sales enablement initiatives.
- Form, align and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on go-to-market initiatives.
- Represent and influence go-to-market activities in product strategy discussions.
- Lead and take accountability for business results, market share growth and dominance within the market.
- Know our customers, their pain points, and their success stories. Drive customer fluency throughout the organization.
- 5+ years product marketing experience.
- Marketing experience within technology, security, data analytics, SaaS or Cloud based is preferred.
- Outstanding verbal communications and skilled in creating content and delivering presentations to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Strong writer and collaborator who understands how to communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business value for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and to get products/features launched on-time.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations.