Pliant delivers highly scalable and flexible automation technology, enabling organizations to accelerate otherwise manual and time-consuming functions. From simple and secure low-code automated actions, to highly complex cross-domain, cross-platform orchestration, Pliant aggregates and consolidates automated workflows into one powerful unified platform.
Pliant is headquartered in Boston, but most of our workforce is remote. We’re a small but rapidly growing team delivering meaningful and measurable value to a pretty impressive list of customers, one of whom recently shared:
“Pliant has been great to work with. There are so few companies that I have bumped into that make me say ‘okay, these people get it, I’m excited, I want to work with them.”
Pliant is looking for a driven, modern writer with an interest in technology, how people use it, and how to describe it in clear and impactful ways. Output of your efforts will include user documentation, manuals, and technical “how to” guides and articles. You will work to ensure Pliant’s customer success, by making our onboarding and product use simple, and streamlined – just like the solutions we deliver.
Pliant Marketing Manager
Pliant is looking for a stellar growth marketing and demand leader to drive awareness and measurable funnel contribution. In this role, you’ll help build our go-to-market team and accelerate the Pliant business. Your responsibilities include mapping out short- and long-term demand generation strategies and tactics,long with being a key part of the integrated GTM team. You’ll have a seat at a much broader table to contribute to positioning, demand, sales enablement, and alliances.
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing campaigns to create sales opportunities and measurable pipeline
- Create and optimize nurture streams to move segments through the funnel
- Execute, promote, and produce webinars and similar campaigns that drive registrants, attendees, and on-demand consumption
- Drive and manage digital marketing stack to drive results (HubSpot, SocialHP, AdWords, Display, Advertising, etc.)
- Participate in partner marketing efforts to increase leverage and increase channel opportunities
- Manage post-launch optimization of “Community Edition” engagement
- Participate in vendor and contractor management – including web, copywriting, etc.
- Measure and analyze data to proactively create engagement campaigns that produce results
- Drive and participate in field engagement and enablement
- Embrace proactive and flexible approach to role and responsibilities
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Outstanding verbal communications and skilled in creating content and delivering presentations to support sales and marketing initiatives
- Strong writer and collaborator who understands how to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business value for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and to get products/features launched on-time
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations