Director of Operations
This role serves as a technological Swiss Army Knife: supporting, designing, building, documenting, and troubleshooting automation for a vast assortment of different systems, finding ways to automate technologies that would not normally inter-operate. This position requires a person who can display strong knowledge in a number of technologies, can operate under minimal supervision, is a self-motivated, fast learner, and is highly competent in communicating technology automation concepts.
- Provide infrastructure automation analysis and design at all levels.
- Implementation, documentation, integration, and troubleshooting of the Pliant platform with many different infrastructure vendors
- Building automation workflows for network, server, and application teams using low code building blocks.
- Build and maintain internal lab platforms for development and testing
- Create knowledge base articles, including task oriented instructions, training guides, and troubleshooting instructions
- Scripting for operating systems – Linux and Windows (bash and powershell scripting)
- Programming experience with REST or SOAP APIs, and languages such as NodeJS or Python
- Experience building integrations with multiple APIs
- Understanding of programming/procedural logic
- Familiar with Linux system administration
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Able to write clear and concise technical documentation
- Capable of analyzing a system to determine the process at work and logically determine where it breaks down
- Able to become familiar with new environments quickly
- Understanding of JSON data structures
- Demonstrate and understanding of infrastructure technologies such as databases, firewalls, network routing and switching, logging solutions etc.
- Self motivated with strong team attitude
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Process oriented
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Operates with a high degree of professionalism
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrates strong judgment and analytical skill
- Initiative and accountability
- Adaptable to change/flexible
- Innovative business and technical problem solver
- Strong presenter and communicator
- Savvy project manager
- Capable of cross-selling products and services
- Customer advocate
- Understands and is sensitive to customer business requirements