We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include establishing the sales processes that drive growth, building long-term client relationships and hiring, coaching and supervising new members of the team. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you should use your creativity, marketing, and sales knowledge to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Research and identify new potential customers by responding to inbound requests and generating outbound activities
- Establish long-lasting, productive relationships with customers by driving first meetings, evaluations, quotes, effective solutions that meet the client’s needs and closing out sales
- Develop and establish the sales process used to engage and close customers with pre-sales engineering, customer success, and product management. This includes targeted campaigns, quote generation, liaising product feedback and requirements and others.
- Create a sales pipeline and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Develop business development materials to aid sales – customer presentations, case studies, website materials
- Set, monitor and analyze performance metrics to improve the sales funnel
- Hire, train and mentor new members to the team
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience in software/SaaS
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Strong sales process and account mapping skills
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers
- Ability to build influential relationships with partners within the business (Finance, Legal, R&D, Partners, etc.)
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions