Pliant delivers highly scalable and flexible automation technology, enabling organizations to accelerate otherwise manual and time-consuming functions. From simple and secure low-code automated actions, to highly complex cross-domain, cross-platform orchestration, Pliant aggregates and consolidates automated workflows into one powerful unified platform.
Pliant is headquartered in Boston, but most of our workforce is remote. We’re a small but rapidly growing team delivering meaningful and measurable value to a pretty impressive list of customers, one of whom recently shared:
“Pliant has been great to work with. There are so few companies that I have bumped into that make me say ‘okay, these people get it, I’m excited, I want to work with them.”
What we’re looking for…
Pliant is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for outbound prospecting and supporting our field sales teams. The candidate will develop new business opportunities via metric driven prospecting efforts and opportunity qualification.
Prior experience with inside sales and social media are a spring-board for success in this role. Candidates must have strong business development and communication skills combined with a basic understanding of technology infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop and aggressively identify sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calls & relationship development
- Understand and effectively communicate Pliant value propositions
- Superior tenacity and objection handling skills
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and partners in the IT sector
- Detailed and consistent use of CRM with emphasis on lead process and development
Qualities you possess…
- BS/BA or related field
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience
- Effective time management, ability to reach decision-makers and qualify sales opportunities
- Demonstrable record of inside sales success against quota
- Ability to call into different industries